Inline 4 / 2660 cc
4 Speed Manual
White Exterior & Blue Leather Interior
The Austin-Healey 100S was a series of limited production, aluminum-bodied cars introduced in 1955. The 100S derived from the BN1 100, and was developed for racing, with the 'S' in the name referring to the famous Sebring racetrack. These special cars saw improvements to the drivetrain and engine, and were built in limited numbers, with only 50 production cars sold. An additional five examples were built as prototypes and development cars. Production of the Austin-Healey 100S ended before the end of 1955. This car came to The Wilson Collection in 2010 as BN1 frame and body and went through an extensive restoration and modification campaign to bring the car up to the 100S standard. The car went through a complete swap of the engine and transmission, and we are proud to have this rare tribute car in the collection.
Auto body shop and automotive painting based in Columbia, SC.
Porsche restoration and engine specialists from Lake Park, FL.
Austin Healey and Jaguar specialists based in Staffordshire, England.
Chassis, engine, and driveline components from Riviera Beach, FL.